WoodChuck34

otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in message ...
For shooting photos out of my own shop, I'm slowly running up on a need for a
method of viewing the shots more fully at the scene.

So I started checking used laptop prices, and keep running into a sort of price
settling at $700 ($699 plus shipping) to $800 ($799 plus shipping).

Do these smaller outfits have rocks in their heads or are they out there hoping
to catch the ever unwary? Add 25 bucks to their prices and get a hard drive
that is 4-5 times as large, double or triple the RAM, a faster CPU and a
burner, plus other features and they expect to sell stuff.

Yeah, but did you ever tried to work on a desktop on a plane. Smaller
means better technology, which means more $$$$$$$.

Chuck