patriarch

What the
hell version of Netware were you installing in '83? Netware 1.0
didn't even come out until '88. According to my sources, Netware 68
came out in '83, and it didn't even support ArcNet until a year later.
If you were working with that stuff, you are some kind of mega-geek
;-).

I did an S Net server in '83, and started doing a lot of Arcnet when it
became available. In my files is a copy of the second newsletter they
published. It was a pretty small company back then.

The other note to remember is that Vida Blue and Nolan Ryan were contending
for Cy Young Awards back in those days. Today, they sell Advil, and do
promotional tours. 25 years is a LONG time to stay on the bleeding edge of
technology. I sell and manage these days.

Good luck with both of your products.

Patriarch