Robert Swinney

Check with a local sewing or fabric supply place (dry goods, maybe where the
ladies go for sewing stuff). Most of them, in the U.S. anyway, carry sewing
machine oil, labeled as such.

Bob Swinney
"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
I need to fill the bottom of my Juki sewing machine with oil (approx. 1
pint). Need it today (holiday) because my daughter is leaving for college
and I promised her that I would make a slip cover for her club chair.
Obviously, holiday and everybody is closed. Can I use the "way" oil that

use on my milling machine and lathe (required metal content). Could I use
the "way" oil and then replace it later?

Is there anything special about sewing machine oil? Local Ace is open but

don't want to buy 20 small tins of "3-in-1" oil.

Fast advice appreciated. Thank you!!

Ivan Vegvary