Jim Stewart

Ned Simmons wrote:
In article AU4%c.2878$Q44.1498@trnddc09,
says...

I need to fill the bottom of my Juki sewing machine with oil (approx. 1
pint). Need it today (holiday) because my daughter is leaving for college
and I promised her that I would make a slip cover for her club chair.
Obviously, holiday and everybody is closed. Can I use the "way" oil that I
use on my milling machine and lathe (required metal content). Could I use
the "way" oil and then replace it later?

I'd use almost anything *but* way oil (well, maybe not
chainsaw bar oil eitherg)--

Ya wouldn't want to use steam cylinder oil either (: