Joseph Meehan

Red Neckerson wrote:
"Abe" wrote

This is good general advice. In the particular case of freon,
however, I'd add to the decision whether you care about leaking freon,
an ozone depleting gas, into the environment.

Oh, Jeez Leweeze! Anudder Gott Damn Tree Hugger!

"THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!"

You best get yerself a large sack of corks and head out to Amurica's
Heartland because they say that cow flatulence destroys more of the
earth's
ozone layer than if every drop of freon in the world was released into the
atmosphere!

Do yerself a favor: Save the bovine butt plugs! The ozone layer "grows"
back. Don't cry to me about global warming when this was one of the
coolest
summers we've had in the pat 100 years.

You statement "Don't cry to me about global warming when this was one of
the coolest summers we've had in the pat 100 years." says it all. You
don't know what you are talking about. If you did, you would know that
global warming is not a uniform warming of the whole world or each year, not
is it a large enough that most people would be able to notice at any one
location.

The fact is, if your summer (and winter for that matter) was cooler,
that might be the result of global warming. Some places will acturally cool
some will warm, some will have more and others less rain. The changes will
appear small, but pushing the date of the last freeze, just one week, can
make a big change in what crops might grow in an area.

I do not want to say that I know the effect of the suggested solution of
not fixing an slow leak. It may or may not be a serious factor. I don't
know. Clearly you also don't know.

It is too bad that so many Bubas like you refuse to inform themselves.
This tends to drive the politics (along with industry bribes aka party
contributions) and slow the corrective measures that are needed.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math