BeniBoose

Dear Wally:

Your header upsets me.....how do you know that this is a bad thing?
Do you have a crystal ball and can see in the future? Why of cource
not.....but that does'nt stop you from stating facts that you do not
know anything about.

How about waiting and see....this could be a great thing. I am
personally involved with Delta and I am very excited about their
future with Black & Decker. What we do not need is people running
around like chicken little saying the sky is falling! Mike from
American Sycamore

Mike,

We've seen raining before so don't blame Wally for coming up with that
header.

The problem is simple: when smaller companies are swallowed by large
organisations, often the business changes. It's the share holders that
put a lot of pressure to get some money back over their investment.
They don't care about what they're selling, they just want money back.
Usually, companies making high end products in a very competitive
market aren't as profitable as their competitors.

Let me tell you that chances are that this TTI company may take
advantage of the very high esteem that Milwaukee is enjoying in the
field right now to start pumping up some lesser quality products.

Just my 0.02.

Cyberben