BruceR

I had to buy a '66 Falcon in a hurry as a back to school car since my
normal driver had some serious problems. My garage was full of parts
from my '70 mustang project and I ended up swapping lots of HD
suspension parts and a 289 motor out of a Bronco into that Falcon (a six
banger) so I wouldn't feel so embarassed. everything was literally a
bolt in.

-BR

"patriarch astDOTnet" patriarch wrote in message
.17...

This was, except for superficial sheetmetal, the predecessor of the first
Mustang. THERE was a triumph of perception over reality. The myth/legend
of the early Mustang continues to this day as a fun car. Not really all
that specially engineered.

Patriarch