Charlie Self

Swing responds:

"Clif" wrote in message
The reason used laptops go for that price is that people generally paid
double for them and they dont realize or dont want to realize that what

they
paid $1500 for, or even $800 as recently as 6 months ago, is no longer

worth
that price.

Nope, the reason they are that price is that ****heads will "win" them on
eBay for that price.

True. Has anyone ever figured out WTF is going on with "winning" something you
pay for? And often pay an inflated price for, to boot. I wonder if many of
these people do their homework before giggling at the 'great deal' and firing
off a CC number.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill