Harry K

maxinemovies email on wrote in message . ..
Okay, it's not sharp like knife sharp, but I sit low and my forearms
rest on the front edge of the desk. This is how I have to have it,
can't adjust the height, so what can I do to make it more comfortable?

I tried using a wrist rest from the computer store but it's too high
and shifts around. What about a 3/4 round from the lumber store? Since
this is a Sauder desk, it's probably pressboard with a veneer. Can I
put nails in the edge or should I use carpenter's glue?

Any other suggestions? I've got r-r-r-ridges in my arms.

Thanks much!

Maxi

Email addy upon request.

A piece of outside corner mold was my solution. Cheap and can be had
in color that almost matches the desk.

Harry K