Peter hawkins

Default Restricting a door to open 90 degrees

I have a door into a main bedroom behind which is a glass sliding
wardrobe door. The sliding door is at 90 degrees to the door wall and
is tight against the architrave. I cant use a standard door stop for
obvious reasons and I also can't use a floor mounted stop as the floor
is laminate and obviously needs to be free to move.

A couple of alternatives spring to mind.

1. Can I get hinges that restrict the opening to 90 degrees. I know
this would stress the frame but this door doesn't get thrown open,
this is just a last resort to save the glass.

2. I have seen hinge pin mounted door stops on US and Canadain sites:
http://www.allmar.com/productdetails...5 1&keywords=
but can't find a UK source.

3. I know that there are sliding rod door restrictors which fit
between the underside of the frame and the top of the door, but they
only seem to be for uPVC doors.

Any ideas?

Peter Hawkins