Red Neckerson

"Abe" wrote

This is good general advice. In the particular case of freon,
however, I'd add to the decision whether you care about leaking freon,
an ozone depleting gas, into the environment.

Oh, Jeez Leweeze! Anudder Gott Damn Tree Hugger!

"THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!"

You best get yerself a large sack of corks and head out to Amurica's
Heartland because they say that cow flatulence destroys more of the earth's
ozone layer than if every drop of freon in the world was released into the
atmosphere!

Do yerself a favor: Save the bovine butt plugs! The ozone layer "grows"
back. Don't cry to me about global warming when this was one of the coolest
summers we've had in the pat 100 years.