Vincent Poy

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in
:

. How do I get to the front panel and do I
need to replace the switch or do I just have to clean it?

Cheers,
Vince

I think I'd remove the front panel, and unplug the fold-down panel
with the buttons (if I recall correctly). If the remote functions
normally at that time, I think the problem has been narrowed down
quite a bit.

Mark Z.

The remote does function normally except that things seem to mess up only
when you press the Play button on the fold-down panel and even the two -+
tracking buttons next to the Play buttons will cause the Play + Pause and
then Play + Rew. Somehow when I posted originally, it was doing Play + FFW
in play mode only when you use the actual deck but now it's doing Play +
Rew instead after doing a 1/2 second Play + Pause. What I was trying to
ask was how do I get to accessing the internals of the fold-down panel
after removing the top cover?

Thanks,
Vince