Brett Jackson

If you have a supermarket nearby they're not too fussy about you actually
buying something when you use the facilities. Luckily we have one a few
hundred yards down the road that came in handy when our toilet was out of
action for the day!

"Broadback" wrote in message
I am going to refurbish the bathroom, I wish to fit the flooring under
the toilet and washbasin. Sadly there is no other toilet in the house,
anyone any ideas of how to work round this, apart from everyone crossing
their legs?
I thought of a porti potty type thing, but there are no manhole covers
where I could empty the thing down.
TIA
--
Please do not reply by Email, as all
emails to this address are automatically deleted.