John Laird

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:48:07 +0100, "Brett Jackson" wrote:

Bought a screwfix rad about a year ago for the bathroom. I wouldn't
recommend them as it's got loads of rust at the bottom now. I wouldn't be
surprised if it starts leaking soon.

I wouldn't recommend Barlo (as found in Wickes) for the same reason. The
paint was clearly applied with the panel sat on its base, leaving a poorly
finished bottom seam. I had two rust away in the bathroom as a result.
Switched to a Stelrad unit from B&Q. Much better paint finish, although it
is noticeably creamy-white. Still, beats rust brown...

--
My computer has a nut loose on the keyboard.

Mail john rather than nospam...