Andy Wade

Lobster wrote:

Thanks - in fact I already have some of the Screwfix ones; however there's
no suitable rib or edge that I can see where I could fit one of these. Even
so, I was looking at one and couldn't work out how I would attach the cable
even to these! The screw terminal is tiny - certainly compared with the h/d
screw on a conventional pipe earth clamp. Is the answer that you have to
crimp on a tag, as suggested by Bob above? If so I guess I need a crimping
tool, then...

Yes, _everybody_ needs a crimp tool. Get a decent one and you'll wonder
how you ever managed without it.

--
Andy