Old Nick

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:05:53 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

OTOH, Jaguar is a better car now
that it is on a Ford chassis and uses Mustang engines.

It's NOT better. It's more reliable. It does not fall to pieces. It
does not leak oil. It may well be faster, and quieter and more
comfortable. It's also cheaper.

Not sure about handling.

But it's not _better_! G....mainly because it looks like somebody's
expensive Falcon (Oz name?)

Japanese bikes are not better than British or Italian (or even US)
ones either! G
I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.