Edwin Pawlowski

"Mike at American Sycamore" wrote in message
Your header upsets me.....how do you know that this is a bad thing?
Do you have a crystal ball and can see in the future? Why of cource
not.....but that does'nt stop you from stating facts that you do not
know anything about.

How about waiting and see....this could be a great thing. I am
personally involved with Delta and I am very excited about their
future with Black & Decker. What we do not need is people running
around like chicken little saying the sky is falling! Mike from
American Sycamore

Look at the facts. How many companies have been bought out and greatly
improved? I'm sure there are some that I'm unaware of, but I can think of
many that have gone to hell after an acquisition.

I was with a company that was bought out and we were told how we would
compete better and have new markets opened up to us. Two years later they
moved out of state, two more years, they closed.

Next company I went to was bought out and closed.

Next company was bought out, financially raped, bought out again and closed.

Mike, I appreciate your optimism, but too many of us have been through the
opposite. We've become a bit cynical. OTOH, Jaguar is a better car now
that it is on a Ford chassis and uses Mustang engines.

If I worked for Milwaukee, I'd be tuning my resume, and stashing $$ for the
rainy days that just may be ahead. Just my opinion
Ed