Phisherman

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:22:54 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , mp wrote:

Interestingly enough, Dan didn't say if they'll continue with mostly
domestic tool production.

" Our team will now join forces with TTI North America, which employs
1,800 people in Ohio and South Carolina." is sufficiently vague, isn't
it?

Betcha somewhere in the neighborhoood of 1,500 layoffs in the next 12
months.

djb

I bet too there will be layoffs. When two companies combine, there
will be redundancy with people jobs. I just hope the Milwaukee brand
retains their high standards and quality. I have a Sawzall and corded
Milwaukee drill that are very well built.

Hey Bush. Where are the WMDs? Where are you hiding your military
service records?? And, where are all those jobs you promised (legal)
Americans???