Paul Mc Cann

In article , owain41276
@stirlingcity.co.uk says...
"Ian Stirling" wrote
| It'd be nice if the warnings were expanded with likely consequences.
| "Do not spray near naked flame - or large explosion may result"
| "Wear gloves while applying paint - or you'll get dirty"

"Do not attempt to put on trousers whilst standing up - you will fall over"

Owain

No !

I always put on trousers standing up.

Only time I ever fell over was on coming home slightly the worse for
wear, oh alright very musch the worse for wear, when try as I might I
could not get my pyjama bottoms on. Firing them into the corner in
disgust I awoke in the morning to find the bottoms under the pillow and
the top in the corner.

--
Paul Mc Cann