Bob Eager

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:04:07 UTC, "Lobster"
wrote:

Just had a go at doing my bonding, but I'm slightly stumped over how to
attach it to the sink. I always thought they had special earthing tag
points, but this one certainly doesn't. All there is are the rather
flimsy-looking screw clips which hold down the sink to the worktop and I'm
not sure how I can interface a length of earth cable with this. Anybody
been there, done that?

Years ago, I did this on a stainless steel sink by drilling a hole in
teh side (the vertical part) in an inconspicuous corner. I then crimped
a tag to the earth cable and bolted it on, using said hole. This was
done inside, so only the bolt head was visible outside.
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!