Lobster

"Lobster" wrote in message
om...

Interestingly, the only thing I got pulled up on (apart from one
apparently faulty cooker socket) was the fact that having followed the
pro and con arguments in this ng, I hadn't installed any supplementary
bonding in the kitchen! Oh well...

Just had a go at doing my bonding, but I'm slightly stumped over how to
attach it to the sink. I always thought they had special earthing tag
points, but this one certainly doesn't. All there is are the rather
flimsy-looking screw clips which hold down the sink to the worktop and I'm
not sure how I can interface a length of earth cable with this. Anybody
been there, done that?

Please don't tell me it's unnecessary - I'm not arguing, but the sparks who
inspected it wants it doing and it's not worth the argument (which I'd end
up paying for at his hourly rate anyway!)

Thanks
David