Rick Samuel

I've used super glue, if making a butt joint, make
sure the edges are smooth & straight. The glue
will wick between the pieces., so no gel types.

Creamy Goodness wrote:

So here's the project - I'm taking 2 - 1/8" pieces of plexi, sandwiching a
picture in-between them, gluing the picture from both sides to the plexi,
and gluing the whole thing together basically making a plexi - picture -
plexi sandwich. Question is, what type of glue should I use to do this? I
need something that dries clear and does not change the color of the
picture. I'll be printing the picture on a color laser, so there's no worry
about the ink bleeding as there is none.

The end result will be cut on a Laser Camm into a jigsaw for a rather unique
Christmas present.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Rinken