mike ring

T i m wrote in news:0kflj0dp95screv0ff53snuu8hmga5bokt@
4ax.com:

I use Autodesk Autosketch which is a pretty good compromise between
function and ease of use.

I used Autosketch (DOS)for years at work, and got pretty good at it, often
producing drawings that went into the DO registry, after designing and
building the project with them. It (IIRC version 5) was an amazing prog.

A few years after I get retired, I got a PC and got Autosketch for windows
and it was utter rubbish (IMO) with a ridiculously cluttered interface and
very important functions like "break" missing.

I gave it to the charity shop.

I'm just curious - have they fixed it at all?

mike