arjay

(barry martin) wrote in message news:1194067128.366.949.6727964.1826637013.RIMEGa ...
Arjay:

A I am going to paint my living room that has a 17 foot high ceiling. I
A must be able to reach the top because I need to fix popped nails, so
A stretching is not really an option.
A Would I be better off to buy a very tall ladder or rent scaffolding?
A I have to work alone, so I need what is easiest to use and is the
A safest.

Rent scaffolding. A ladder at that height (even half that height) is
unsafe because one is pretty much bound to stretch a little, cause the
ladder to become imbalanced and slide to that side. Once the ladder
starts to tilt there is no stopping it -- well, except for the floor.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* ClientSez: OK, I have a C: backsplash.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

Thanks for all the info. I found that renting scaffolding is much
less expensive than I had anticipated, so I will go that way. Hiring
someone is way more than I can afford to pay.