larry g

How about a cleaning brush, some lubricants, a company shirt or hat or
coffee mug, a phone list of contacts and what they do. Give him the name of
the gal who really makes thing happen. Are we to assume that this person is
being hired to work in a machine shop, or is it some other kind of shop.
lg
no neat sig line

"randy replogle" wrote in message
I'll have a new co-worker in a couple of weeks and being the "old man"
of the shop I'd like to collect a "kit" of tools (shop supplied tools,
not personal) for him including things like drills, lathe bit blanks,
etc. I have other ideas but want to see what ideas you guys come up
with. Uh-Oh Is this considered trolling? Thanks.
--
Randy Replogle (Central Indiana)
Email address is legit