ceraboy

Oscar_Lives wrote:

"Douglas Johnson" wrote in
message ...
I'm just finishing out a new bathroom and my bride would like a
full mirror
behind the vanity. This will require cutting a hole in the mirror
for the wall
mount light. I know I can get a glass company to make the mirror
and can think
of several possibilities for DIY as well:

1) Take a new glass cutter and score a circle, then try to tap it
out. 2) Drill four holes with a ceramic/glass bit, score between
them, and tap it
out.
3) Drill a bunch of holes on the outline of the hole and break the
glass between
them.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug

See the thread on peep holes. You don't have to cut a hole, just
scratch the silver backing off in a small spot.

How does this help you get the light fixture through????????