Tom

"Ethan" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a replacement fabric softener/detergent/bleach
dispenser. The model number is 110.82381100, but there are probably
other models with the same dispenser. It sits beside the door and
fits into a hole which is 3.5"x11.5", part number 364425 off of the
Sears web site. They want $80, which is a lot more than I paid for
the washing machine.

Wow, it's 21 years old and still working...I would just pour the soap into
the machine. I think that dispenser runs water through it however and you
may not be able to use the machine if it is missing entirely unless there is
a way to disable it. And those little Downy balls that you put Downy in and
throw into the machine work pretty good, I'm told.