Anthony

"Tom Gardner" wrote in
:

This kit will embody the entire philosophy of your working
relationship. If you do this wrong, he will be scarred for life and
every job he works on will be colored by your choices.

That said: Allen wrenches, an 8" adjustable wrench and a 10 oz.
ball-peen hammer. But the most important tool: A small, shirt-pocket
notebook and a pencil. Teach him to make lists!!! Please trust me on
this. This is the most important lesson I ever learned...and I
learned it here from these guys and gals.

"randy replogle" wrote in message
I'll have a new co-worker in a couple of weeks and being the "old
man" of the shop I'd like to collect a "kit" of tools (shop supplied
tools, not personal) for him including things like drills, lathe bit
blanks, etc. I have other ideas but want to see what ideas you guys
come up with. Uh-Oh Is this considered trolling? Thanks.
--
Randy Replogle (Central Indiana)
Email address is legit

Excellent advice, but please include a dead-blow hammer. Great for
seating parts in a vice or fixture.

--
Anthony

better idiots.