Silver Surfer

Where would you recommend that I buy a service manual for this set?

Sams has the paper type as well as a downloadable file. Do you have any
trouble working from the electronic manuals? When they are printed are they
equivalent to the original paper documents?

"Silver Surfer" wrote in message
Sorry for my ignorance on this subject, but what does EHT stand for? I
think I know that HOT stands for horizontal output transistor, but EHT has
me stumped. Thanks.

"Mr TUBEAMPS" youfinedout@thomuusnonsence wrote in message
check the EHT transistor hasent gone open
or short.

"Silver Surfer" wrote in message
My Zenith Model SG2037W has lost its picture. Sound is fine. Don't

see
any
glow from the neck of the picture tube. There is a burn mark on one

of
the
wires leading to the circuit board mounted to the neck of the picture

tube.
The burn is evidently because the wire was lying against the high

voltage
lead which has a corresponding burn mark. Does anyone have a

schematic
of
this set they could lend me?