Lewis Hartswick

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:53:31 -0700, Sunworshipper
calmly ranted:

Seems like I have to work on every Labor Day weekend.

Pobrecito!

At least I don't have to go camping at 11,000 feet !

When I went over to NM to scout for new places to move
to and live ('02, ABQ was a possiblity), I stopped in and
harassed Lew Hartswick. He and his wife are great folks
and very hospitable, they even put me up for the night
and made a king's breakfast for me the next morning. I
stopped at the Sandia Tramway and went up for the sights.
At the top, Sandia Peak is 10,678', I hiked around for
nearly an hour. On the way down, people were talking about
the altitude and I realized that I wasn't bothered by it
at all. I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online

Thanks for the kind words Larry. :-)
...lew... (still hanging in there )