Larry Jaques

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 17:13:41 -0700, Sunworshipper
calmly ranted:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:46:26 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:53:31 -0700, Sunworshipper
calmly ranted:

Seems like I have to work on every Labor Day weekend.

Pobrecito!

Does that mean U2 ?

No, it means, roughly, "Poor little sh*t." in Messican.
I learned many of these essential words and phrases
whilst living in LoCal.

I just got a call for another major custom after
the fact add on , that was a good 6-8 pools ago. Now I have 3 jobs
that all want to be done or at least on by Tuesday. I can't even get
the tile till then. LOL It may look simple , but it's like rock
climbing and I get tired after 8-10 hrs. and if I keep going longer
hours I'll not wake up for at least the next day. When I flat out
refuse to do a job and say fire me all I get is please. One time I
quit and told him not to call me , I got about 8 more of these are
special people and you have to do it before I got a couple of months
off.

I have some web clients like that. They call at 9pm and
want something done before I go to sleep that night. I
finally get some relief when I go to triple-time billing.
Single from 8-5, double from 5-8p, and triple from 8p-8am.
99% fall off at double, but I'll work an occasional night
for $195/hr. My Jello Page ad finally hit yesterday so I
might be busier in the next year. It'd sure beat starving.
(I'm self-employed and enjoy the feast/famine syndrome)

Do that yourself and it'll pay for part-time helpers while
avoiding employees and the massive headaches which go with
them.

At the top, Sandia Peak is 10,678', I hiked around for
nearly an hour. On the way down, people were talking about
the altitude and I realized that I wasn't bothered by it
at all. I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

That would be nice. Seems like I'm the one to put up 3 strange tents
in the dark when everyone else is bewildered. I'm exhausted getting
out of the car 2 miles up. I might as well stay home even though I
like sea level.

If you have a car, how can you put up tents in the dark?

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online