Sunworshipper

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:46:26 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:53:31 -0700, Sunworshipper
calmly ranted:

Seems like I have to work on every Labor Day weekend.

Pobrecito!

Does that mean U2 ? I just got a call for another major custom after
the fact add on , that was a good 6-8 pools ago. Now I have 3 jobs
that all want to be done or at least on by Tuesday. I can't even get
the tile till then. LOL It may look simple , but it's like rock
climbing and I get tired after 8-10 hrs. and if I keep going longer
hours I'll not wake up for at least the next day. When I flat out
refuse to do a job and say fire me all I get is please. One time I
quit and told him not to call me , I got about 8 more of these are
special people and you have to do it before I got a couple of months
off.

At least I don't have to go camping at 11,000 feet !

When I went over to NM to scout for new places to move
to and live ('02, ABQ was a possiblity), I stopped in and
harassed Lew Hartswick. He and his wife are great folks
and very hospitable, they even put me up for the night
and made a king's breakfast for me the next morning. I
stopped at the Sandia Tramway and went up for the sights.
At the top, Sandia Peak is 10,678', I hiked around for
nearly an hour. On the way down, people were talking about
the altitude and I realized that I wasn't bothered by it
at all. I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

That would be nice. Seems like I'm the one to put up 3 strange tents
in the dark when everyone else is bewildered. I'm exhausted getting
out of the car 2 miles up. I might as well stay home even though I
like sea level.

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online