Yankee Rebel

He can read. You cannot think. You said that was 16 hr. more than you
thought a carpenter was worth.
You are a slave driving capitalist scum sucking maggot.
I can only hope for a civil war so I could legally kill people like you
and get the freedom and respect I deserve.

Death to the christian jew cop government

"twfsa" wrote in message
You can't read I said $30.00 per hr.

Tom
"m Ransley" wrote in message
You " Figure" 14 an hr is all they are worth.! You also figure they

pay
their compensation, liability, vehicle , insurance , right. And be
lisenced and bonded. So why are you asking. Go hire someone if you

can.
You with what you dont know you will probably get a hack or pay 3x

that
I figure the work wont get done.
AT 14 hr he is lucky to clear 7 , Wake the F up.