Ron Magen

Phil,
I keep hearing references to 'cheap at the scrap yard', and 'shopping' at
the city dump.

WHERE !!??

Around here you'd think the stuff was either gold or nuclear waste . . . the
way it's either locked away or trucked a hundred miles away. If you don't
get it out of your neighbors trash before the Thursday morning pick-up . . .
it's GONE !!

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{That's how I got the doors that make up my heavy *big* workbench, and what
I throw across sawhorses for 'instant' ones !!}
"Phil Hansen" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Phil,
Don't have room for {and can't AFFORD} one of those 'traditional' pot
belly's. So I have a cheap 'knock off' of the 'Swedish style'. Ditto on

what
I feed it . . . along with chunks from a tree I had to take down years

ago.
Ron,
Got mine from a scrap yard. Cost me R250 (about $35)Now that spring is
here it has been cleaned and painted all ready for next winter.
Cheers

--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions