Bryan

TerryS wrote:
I want to remove my tub and install a shower in its place. The tub is 30" X
60" and its space is framed into the bathroom. I will need a 4-piece,
shower pan and 3 wall pieces, in order to get the unit thru the 24" doors to
the bathroom.

So far, I've not found anything of that size. All the units I've found are
35" X 60" and there just isn't room for that extra width because of a
doorway adjacent to the tub. I could probably get a 33" wide unit to work
but I cannot find anything like that either.

http://www.swanstone.com. 32x60 and 34x60 if I remember correctly.
About $1800 for base + 3 walls. Easy to work and quick to install.
Took about a week for delivery to my local dealer (or months to HD).

- Bryan