Chris Doran

Andy Hall wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:37:22 +0100, "a" wrote:

then there is a good reason for it! I discovered last night that expanding
foam doesnt readily come off fingers and what makes it worse is all the dirt
and dust made my fingers turn black so I look like I have been digging in
the garden all morning! I guess it will come off eventually (

Yep. In about a week.

Agreed. Maybe a bit longer on fingernails. The hard bit is finding
suitable reposts to everybody's witty remarks.

I was only filling a little hole, so I though I'd save the free gloves
for a bigger job. But when the valve on the can failed and it wouldn't
shut off... :-(

I also have an incredibly well-insulated bucket that I threw it in.

Chris