mrcheerful

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
We're getting the lounge re-carpeted professionally soon. We therefore
need to move the 'ordinary size' 3-piece suite to the garage for a
while. But I've just realised I don't know how to get it out! It
obviously came in, but I'm vague about how the Parker Knoll guys did
that. I'm pretty sure they didn't dismantle the rear sliding patio
doors (and that would still mean going through a door of normal size
before getting to the up-and-over door). So what is the technique for
man-handling the chairs through a 'standard' door please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

My neighbours bought a new suite with very large armchairs that wouldn't fit
through the doors (although the sofa did), we had to remove the outer patio
type doors then the normal hinged front door and an internal door. The
suite delivery guys were a bit fed up, usually they only take a few minutes
per delivery.

mrcheerful