fred

In article , EricP
writes
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:21:13 +0000 (UTC), "logized"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
news
Domestic situation. 7 rads required.
Stelrad Compact type (enclosed convectors)

Screwfix seem the keenest online.

Anyone come across any choice prices or offers?

Cheers

I don't think the Screwfix radiators are made by Stelrad, but they are very
cheap.
I was going to get some Stelrads from http://www.bhl.co.uk/shop/ but
instead, I got a better deal on some Biasi rads from my local plumbers
merchant.

Dave

Looked at Biasi last night.

They're the brand sold by B&Q, so make your own conclusions.

http://discountedheating.co.uk/ are a discounted seller for Plumbcenter -
and I mean 40-60% discount - have a look there & maybe get some quality
gear (Stelrad, Myson) at a reasonable price. I bought from them for my
system & used Stelrad Elite radiators in the P+ style; that's 2 radiator
panels with a single convector element between, which I found less
obtrusive that the more commonly used double (panel) convector. See the
site for details.
--
fred