Eric Anderson

Oh, forgot. Dewalt has a 16 ga 12/14 (can use either) & 18 volt
nailer that uses an inertial flywheel mechanizm. Quite nice and works
very well. Somewhat heavy for long term use, however.

Pat Barber wrote in message ...
Most of the folks in the booths have never sold a
single thing "directly" to the customer. Most of the
folks I saw only deal with distributors and only have
"vague" ideas of price...

I'm told that late Sunday is "deal" time but only for
what's in the booth.

Eric Anderson wrote:

As far as deals go, I was disappointed. I did not expect much in the
way of things being sold at the show (typical of true trade shows),
but where there were things being sold, I was not impressed with the
deals. I bought some touchup sticks from Mowhawk, but otherwise I
just observed. There may have been some deals somewhere, but not on
things I asked about. (Maybe the Lie-Nielson chisels were 50% off and
I missed them??) Lee Valley had the free shipping and a set of their
spoke shaves on a 3-for sale. As I recall, that deal was pretty good.
What gets me is the lack of knowledge of the prices of products. I
realize that volume and other things affect the ultimate price, but
many times the people manning the booths could not even give me the
breadbox/battleship price.