twfsa

I am!
"HA HA Budys Here" wrote in message
From: "twfsa"

What is the going rate for a journeyman carpenter,( midwest) thats working
for himself, not a big construction company.

Why is it you think the size of the company should have ANY bearing on
what a
person makes or costs?

I figured it would take 80 hrs of labor @$30.00 ,and thats
16 per hr more in my opnion than it should.

You thinks a carpenter should work for 14.00 an hour? A Target cashier
makes
9.50. And that's a "big" company.

30.00 an hour, after taxes, benefits, insurance, overhead, tools,
advertizing,
etc. is less than what you figure a carpenter "should" make.

My bid so far $6800.00 I figured about $4500.00 tops.

Problem is you think like you're hiring the carpenter as an employer.