ff

Ted Edwards wrote:

Sunworshipper wrote:

My wife (under 40) has arthritis and had to have her ring cut off and
I never wear mine. So I was thinking that something could be made out
of both for her that she could wear , and with only one diamond.

You could get a little colour match gold "solder" (or maybe TIG), repair
the saw cut to get two rings whole again, join them in a figure eight
and buy a gold chain to make a necklace from them. The fact that you
did it yourself would add to the emotional value of the piece.

Ted

Or make a pair of bellybutton rings? Hey, I live in California.
Everything is pierced here.

ffredd