mike ring

"a" wrote in
. net:

then there is a good reason for it! I discovered last night that
expanding foam doesnt readily come off fingers and what makes it worse
is all the dirt and dust made my fingers turn black so I look like I
have been digging in the garden all morning! I guess it will come off
eventually (

Tell me about it - I used some for the first time recently.

The trouble is you never believe the instructions these days, flux is ok if
you don't get it in a cut , or rub your eyes; most things marked corrosive
arent (very), so you see yet anuvver "wear gloves" and think "b***s" and
you've got this fearsome muck everywhere.

I also tried shaping it with a wet knife. Anyone know how to get it off?

mike