Jon

A similar thing happened SWMBO when we were decorating our first room - I
said "It says wear gloves and it looks a bit nasty", she said "Don't be
soft, it will be fine". And then spent the next hour in the bathroom trying
(without success) to get it off. Laugh? Me? Never.

If it's any consolation it only took a few days in the end.

"a" wrote in message
. net...
then there is a good reason for it! I discovered last night that expanding
foam doesnt readily come off fingers and what makes it worse is all the

dirt
and dust made my fingers turn black so I look like I have been digging in
the garden all morning! I guess it will come off eventually (