Gunner

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 01:12:35 GMT, "Occupant"
wrote:

uncloak
Been lurking for a few months here. This article in
the link has something I don't understand.
Diamonds are 100% carbon.
Crematory remains are 0% carbon.

What gives you that idea?

Gunner

How do they make a diamond out of ashes?

Or is this a scam?

Oscar

/uncloak

"Ken Moffett" wrote in message ...
snip
There was an artcle in the Minneapolis Star-Tribune (Metro/State
section, page B-1) this morning about a company that will take your
loved one's ashes and convert the carbon, from the bones, into a
diamond.

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann