bill

In article ,
Richard J Kinch wrote:

All that regulation and red tape.

The homeowners and commercial customers asked for this? "Please Mr
Politician, put all that in place because we want to be protected from
shoddy workmanship and unprofessional hacks."

These hideous systems came from pols and the trade, helping themselves
by making an industry into a gentlemen's invitation-only club.

Sorry Kinch but when you grow up maybe you'll understand why you
shouldn't let anyone do anything they want.

I wouldn't trust you to chew gum and pick your ass much less work on
something involving electricity.

Your arguments of why you should be allowed to play with dynamite prove
why others need to be protected from morons like you.

I'd be willing to bet your house is a death trap waiting on a trigger.