Richard J Kinch

Noon-Air writes:

So just exactly how do you propose that we should charge enough to be
able to stay in business, be able to pay our bills, feed our familys,
pay our taxes, pay for our medical and dental care, pay for our
vehicles, pay for our homes, etc and still work for free???

No problem with you being in business or making a living. You sound like
someone who must do well at it.

The problem is the men with guns ... excuse me, the government, deciding
who gets to be in the biz and forbidding the public from dealing with
anyone else. The only situations where the gummint "cares" about
"protecting the consumer" is when there is money in it.

If the consumer needs government protection, then everything should be
licensed.