Sprog

There are some videos you can download on the Oneway site showing the
Wolverine/Varigrind jigs in action.
http://www.oneway.on.ca/multi-media.htm

and for another home made jig check Jean Michels page for woodturning jigs
http://www.jeanmichel.org/woodturnjigs.htm

"RW" wrote:

Well, I now have my lathe, a big pile of mesquite, and a Sorby 1/2"
fingernail bowl gouge. My problem is the gouge. It needs to be sharpened. I
tried by hand on my 8" grinder and the results are ugly. I used a very light
touch and did not mess up the profile, but it's obvious that if I do it this
way a couple more times I will mess it up. Local Rockler has a week turn
around on sharpening. I'm thinking jig at this point. Cost IS a
consideration right now. Any suggestions on what and where to buy one?

Thanks,
Wayne in Phoenix