Charlie Self

jo4hn responds:

Real corn. Tomatoes. No zucchini. But it has been a long time since we

tried.
Got tired of feeding the damned deer.

That's called chumming. Venison sandwich with tomato and onion.
Yummers! ;-)

No longer. It is now poaching. The only ones who can shoot deer on their own
property during off season are orchardists, etc. Joe & Jane Growmyown can get
some major fines for doing so, if they get caught. And we're so over-copped in
this county now, it is probable a poacher would get caught. Hell, they've got
so little to do that for the past 5-6 years they've had a computer operation to
toll Pennsylvania, NC, NJ and WV perverts into the county for arrest. Then we
get to pay the massive court costs to try the *******s.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken