I-zheet M'drurz

gntry wrote:

I know this is not the right newsgroup to post this but I
remember reading something like this here years ago. Where would
one go to find the local codes or ordinance's for barking dogs?
Local Police Dept.? or the Town Offices?

Either one shoud help, or poit you towards the one that will.
If you're going to call your police department, make sure you
look up the "non-emergency" number in your local phone book,
if there's one thing that will get you off on the wrong foot
it's using 911 for something like that.

Personally, I would stop by your municipal office building if
that's possible with your schedule. Talk in poerson, put a
face on a name, you never know when somebody might be asking
for your vote.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.