LARRY THE CABLE GUY

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:11:20 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"
wrote:

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
.. .
No-name twit wrote:

My problem with Walmart is the local one didn't carry
some of the tire brand/models I wanted

Can Walmart order ANY tire you want if they don't
normally carry it?

Geez. You have a hangup about what brands of tire you put on
your car? Never mind. Pay your shipping charges and break your
neck trying to mount them on the rims. You deserve it, idiot.

well, actually yes. my car requires z rated ones, and when i to in to buy
racing tires, walmart doesn't carry them. so yes, the question as to whether
walmart will order the racing tires i need and just mount/balance them is
pertinent in some cases.

See if you have a Tire Kingdom in your area or close by They claim to
be able to get any tire at the cheapest price.